The PENDULUM Magnetic sliding door lock has won a Red Dot award in the Product Design category for its aesthetics, functionality, innovation, and design.
“Red Dot” is an international design competition and means belonging to the best in design.
The “Red Dot” distinction has become internationally established as one of the most sought-after quality seals for good design.
Statement by the Jury: “The PENDULUM magnetic sliding door lock impresses with its elegance, conclusively combining the shape of the rectangle and the function of the innovative magnetic lock”.
We have developed an innovative magnetic lock with flush handle for sliding doors, based in the simplicity of operation, basic shapes, ergonomics, and ease of installation with special attention to all the details:
- Universal lock, being able to be installed on doors from 35mm thick.
- Activation and locking without noise.
- Ergonomic and non-aggressive edges, even with square shapes.
- For pocket doors, the flush handle on the top of the door, allows to open the door completely, for a maximum passage opening.
- Suitable for people with reduced mobility due to its vertical actuation, its geometry and the respective depth of the handle that allow a greater support when opening the door.
- Passive security system, where we have developed a system for emergency opening, hidden from the outside, which can only be activated by those who know the secret.
- Through its magnetic system, the latch is activated without any mechanical element, being always hidden and only activated when the door is closed. This way, the lock is difficult to vandalize or damage by misuse.
- Produced with 98% recyclable materials.
- Made of stainless. steel, satin or mirror finish, it can also be supplied in PVD Titanium finish.
- Cardboard packaging, 100% recyclable.